We currently have openings for in-house AutoCAD Drafters to join our team in our Lynnwood, WA office.
The essential functions of the AutoCAD Drafter position are as follows:
- Drive client’s design requirements to identify and qualify the best available properties for the installation of new wireless antenna sites and or site modifications.
- Drafting of Architectural Site Plans and Elevations, Electrical One-Lines, Grounding Plans, and Title Sheets for wireless telecommunications sites.
- Communicates with Project Coordinator, Architects, Engineers, and Owner about the production of drawings and priority lists.
- Maintains and updates files and documentation of project files.
- Provides technical assistance to other departments within the client corporation as needed.
- Adheres to client volumes, timeliness, and expectations.
The desired candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2D & 3D drawing skills in AutoCAD (2004-2017).
- Experience in creating Construction Drawing packages.
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Acrobat.
- Associate or Technical Degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in Auto CAD in an office environment (wireless telecommunications is ideal).
- The ability to multitask, track deadlines and prioritize daily tasks.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment is a must.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5: 00 pm. Full Benefits are offered to Full-Time Employees after a 60-day probationary period. Benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, PTO Pay, Paid Holidays, Quarterly Bonuses, and 401(k) plus 4% Company matching.
On top of all that, it’s a super friendly work environment!
Please respond via email and include resume.